Friday, October 05, 2007

Alone In the Dark

The weather this day long is just a perfect weather for me. I like cloudy day. It will be much better comparing with the scorching sunny day. A trip to the early fish market was scheduled and carried out as it was planned.

Sometimes I really do not understand myself.
I've been working more times harder than I was for the previous paper but I just couldn't get what I wanted to get. It has been playing in my mind for more than thousands times that asking me not to step myself into the science field, especially the biology terms. Once again, I'm destined to take up those I wish myself has not been taking. It was a shameful thing, when you keep falling down in front of those you want to show how good you are to. This is really not a great thing to do. The feeling is just sux. I wouldn't say I'm really that good enough to be the top among the rest. It's all about my ego and dignity.

Maybe it's the weather which makes my shittest feeling coming out from the deep inside. See, weather-blaming again. This is really a good day for a person who wakes up and feel like doing nothing especially when he has the handful of things awaits to be done. Isn't it sad? I would rather call myself the reluctant and the ignorant. Where has the ambitious aiming for the 1st class holder myself gone? This is just not so like me. I could have just pass this on just to have my degree with me no matter what class will I get for it. Was I expecting too much? Or maybe i should wake up from my dream realizing that I do not belong to the first class person?

Well, thanks to God for letting all the test 2 and 3 ended this week. I will be able to be back home carrying all my fishes with me! Ya, true, Feli, I hate Ichthyo too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey !!! Muz bliff in urself oo .. Although u kenot show ur hardworks tru ur results, but ppl still noe tht u workhard b4 -.-" . Er .. dun really noe how to explain wat i wanna say .. Juz tht i wanna let u noe, u're a knowledgable guy .. but u din use it in ur exams ..mayb u're use it in ur career in da future?? sumting like tht la ...

--kAiBa-- said...

Well, thanks for the encouragement. Maybe you're right, result does not shows how am I going to be like in future. Gotta work harder~

AhKenn said...

Lol, worrying ur ass off bout results? Gotta relax abit and remember to smell the flower man!!

--kAiBa-- said...

well, the flower doesn't seems smell as nice as it does usually when the result is out. It smells almost like the "thing" that let go by arse. haihz...