Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Horoscope -- after bored from study...

TAURUS - The Tramp (what? Tramp? Taurus is definitely not one of those...)

Aggressive. (I think I can be counted as one, hehe..)

Loves being in long relationships. (What is good being in a short and uncertain relationship la? Waste your life and money nia...)

Likes to give a goodfight for what they want.(Then you will appreciate what you have~ )

Extremely outgoing. (Definitely not an introversion type of me)

Loves to help people in times of need. (My friends: Yaya, by commenting and criticizing a lot)

Good kisser. (Unknown, yet to give out my first kiss)

Good personality. (If counted overall.. then is damn good lo...)

Stubborn. (Bull mah, sure a bit stubborn as natural characteristic de mah)

A caring person. (Yes, care for those I regard as worthy to..)

One of a kind. (Kinda.....)

Not one to mess with. (Ha-ha, never offend me or you will be sorry for that)

Are the most attractive people on earth! (YOU BET!!)

No comments: