Wednesday, June 25, 2008

putting a full stop

i still able to recall the excitement when first i had my foot set on this lovely island.

it is not just because of the attraction of duty free zone, its also because of it's magnificent beauty and the myth which i yet to explore by using this very moment in life. practical training at underwater world langkawi is the least thing i'd expect in my life when i was first thrown into this pathetic university. 

i've learn alot.

learned how to talk.

learned how to precious lives.

learned how to care-taking and loving.

learned how to march my life forward (especially when meng-meng is gone).

 

DSC09074

tada! denise and kenny~ you're the best man! you two seriously made my day when i was in seal's. i kinda miss that "paip-bocor" incident we had, *psst psst* when are we going to do that again arr? denise, please try to increase your feeding ok? if not enough kindly ask for cod liver oil or mazuri tablets from dr yana, i bet she's willingly and happily to provide you with that! kenny~ you piece of sh*t! why had you go to h*ll so early? thought we're able to joke around more. well, you know what you two are the closest person that i've been with in the curatorial, thank HIM for giving me this opportunity to know you guys! buh-bye and take care ya~

*p.s. take good care of Pao, Karen and Nano for me ya, i mean it, GOOD care a!

*sob sob*

DSC07467

the most intelligent and mischievous veterinarian doctor i've ever met. dr. yana, you may want to consider to be more mature as you're getting married soon! may GOD bless you in your marriage and life henceforth.

DSC09307

cik aria, you are not like a supervisor at all!! you're just like another friend of us! thanks for bringing me to pasar malam in langkawi, buying some of my meals, be my consultant whenever i need information. thanks again for everything ya!

*psst psst* you should consider wearing skirt always, you look good in those!

DSC09315  

kak yun~ how can i miss you?! by the way, don't walk around and telling people you're wearing pink inside! nobody will like to know that except kenny ng! haha! you seriously made my days here in langkawi. so sad that we might not seeing each other for sometimes...

DSC08667

gonna miss you number #21~ stop walking so stupidly can arr? cheer me up whenever think of how you walk to me! ^__^

DSC08754

SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't mis-thought i'm one of your kind! and don't do such mating behaviour to me ya! but i love the way you flapped and walk.. omg shadow, i'm gonna miss you too!

DSC09171

pao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't ever leave fish scales onto somebody's face when you kiss them! wiped your mouth clean!

DSC08141

marmar! don't scratch my sculp when you climb on it can arr? very pain de lo~

 

ending.

no matter how magnifico is the time in this, it will eventually comes to and end.

i'm gonna miss everything in here when i'm back at home.

i can hardly imagine the end to myself now, the river is wide, taking me into limitless blue waves... i had a beautiful life

2 comments:

BluOceanus said...

You experienced Langkawi in different perspective which sort of jolt me to appreciate my surroundings more. I shall make sure that I enjoy Langkawi more in the future. Thanks for brightening up our days with your wits and sarcasms when we were working together at Seals' section. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm sure others agree with it too as you do everything with your heart. Wish there are more like you out there...when it's working time, you really work. When it's fun time, you make sure everybody are having fun as well.

Btw, are you sure you still want to repeat the "paip bocor" incident even though you brought back a small souvenir on your head? ;)

Keep your positive outlook for life. You make the world brighter with your presence. Take care and all the best

--kAiBa-- said...

that is the best comment i've had ever since this blog was opened few years back.

wits and sarcasm, wow! i should give you hugs and kisses for all the compliment you gave! X.O.X.O.

thanks a lot for the guidance and entertainments! *sweet*