Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Eve

How much I enjoy the time to be together with friends, especially on the eve of such big day.
At least I do not need to spend my countdown alone with my pathetic laptop.



XY has a damn "chun" cam, the Sony T2.
Surprisingly, this cam seriously can take really well picture, has addicted to the close focus functions in less than 3 seconds.



Unwittingly, another year has arrived.
Changing of the number "8" to number "9" indicated serious milestone for one's life.
I hate new year.
Not HATE hate, just dislike the feeling of facing another tough year.
New year
= (new challenges + new personal networks + new issues) x 365 - (honeymoon + students' life)
kinda sad right, yupe! in approximately 4 more months I will be stripped of students' privileges, and entering the society. sigh.

Though, Happy 2009!

2 comments:

LeighC said...

Enjoy your student life while you can, working life isn't very fun, er che will tell you the same... and that is why your ta che has come up with a stupendous plan... stay a student foreverrrr....muahaha, collect degrees till I am 80 ;P

--kAiBa-- said...

Startled!
I heard they kinda reject any students above 50... so 80 is like... *ehem*

Haha!