Sunday, January 03, 2010

Light Graffiti

So, what else i can do with my baby?
apart from shooting reality objects, just this evening i discovered that it can be used for light graffiti too!
Thanks to KC on that tips! haha...

Now, as per instruction from one website, they suggest to turn the shutter speed to 3 seconds. I was so clever to interprete as 1/3s then the outcome was just me stupidly standing infront of the cam.

Ehem, ok, till i found out that it actually means 3" on the shutter speed, and then i realize i have not enough time to draw what i wanted to draw!


Nevermind, then i tried at 5 seconds, thinking that it would be more that enough time on it, however...


I'm missing one "T" for my own short name!!

Well, then, i guess, my writing speed was so slow, and i decided to switch to 15 seconds, and i finished up a smiley for 3 seconds, and waited stupidly for the shutter to close after 12 seconds!!!!

...and it doesn't look like one smiley at all!

ok then, finally i've decided to do something "nicer" by signing off my own name, and the best shot i can get...


Please tell me you can see what i wrote!

2 comments:

morningcloud said...

haha...nice one ykeatchia

--kaiba-- said...

thanks ya~
drop by always!