Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Continuity of Another Fullstop

Ever since I was confronted for my capability, it has always be a pain in the neck when speaking of working life. It has never been pleasant.

I started to draft a different future.
I started to do wild imagination by casting a very big net, which led me to another totally different environment.

“It will not be easy”. I know.
“You may not adapt”. I understand.
But why not give it a try? I longed for a different working environment provided it must be in a good system. Good system accommodates productivity, ingenuity and motivation. It should not be as dull as the working environment which I have stuffed myself into for the past ten months. I have positive anticipation for the coming challenge.

Will I have a happier environment? I bet I do.

No comments: