Monday, July 04, 2011

A New Milestones

Some people asked was it worth to forgo my two years experience in Food Industry just because a better pay offer.
Some even asked was it really that matters that you have a better pay job?
Some said the otherwise, some did really show some support in which they phrased it the other way: You are looking into new perspective. Your past two years is not a limitation but a stepping stone.

Before I leave, I was trying so hard struggle to stay back as I know there's some challenege for me.
But I know if I were to stay put I will not go as far. I will build a fortress around what I have working my ass off after and I will be blinded by it. And all it means stagnant.

Some just feels it's kinda wasted since i will polish my resume super nicely should I stay put for a little while more. I notice something. I had this job offered without even the polish of it. So how should I begin? To say this job does not provide me the sense of security? Or maybe I know I would not have prosper in this? or maybe I was so naive thinking that I deserves better but I was barely anyone. This is pathetic. I don't really blame others. I know what a chaotic and mess which this led to.

So I rather refresh the page of my life, by being at the lowest in the foodchain again. I rather run back into the same quagmire which barely has escaped a year ago. There maybe surprises or new sparks, there maybe not. But I hope I had did the right thing. I just told others that do not regret what you chose, for you have chosen. I should practice what I preached.

Grass maybe greener on the other side.
Who cares.

3 comments:

ryannelai said...

so which field u r in now?
i feel like jumping out too :'(

isaac said...

biopharmaceutical..
doesn't really fit well in it

jiulin said...

To meet for the demand of baseball game that needs additional grip on the grassy field, Hogan Online
a pair of spiked sneakers is of necessity, for which would be the premise of a successful baseball match. Spiked

soles of the baseball sneakers Hogan

Online
have the function of tightening grip over the ground by not letting you to fall down even the surface

is slick with rain. Baseball sneakers Franklin Marshall

Hoodies

are designed for you with molded rubber cleats and heel pull tab for easy wear as well as to exhibit excellent traction

over the ground. Abercrombie and Fitch

Clothing
Few sneakers are even available with baseball design at the side for stylish look.